What is space clearing?
Space clearing is an essential life skill to be able to remove the energy imprints of previous occupants when you move into a new home and refresh and reset the energy of a home or business if you have gone through a major change or a challenging time.
There is a huge difference between living or working in a property where space clearing has been done compared to “getting by” in a place that is still heavily imprinted, where history will tend to repeat itself and cause you to feel stuck.
I will be publishing a new space clearing book next year to help people who wish to learn how to do basic space clearing themselves (the information in my first space clearing book, published in 1996, is now very out-of-date).
For anyone based in Australia, Europe, the UK and the US, there is also the option to call in one of the highly skilled space clearing practitioners I have trained to do a ceremony that is specially tailored to your needs.
My first space clearing book sold over one million copies in 16 languages, so please be aware that there are quite a few imitators out there. When seeking professional help be sure to check my Directory of Practitioners to make sure the person has been trained by me and has maintained their skills at certification level. If in doubt, you are welcome to email me to check their credentials.
How to win a free space clearing
We appreciate that not everyone who needs a space clearing can afford it so during Richard Sebok’s upcoming East Coast Australia trip in August 2018, he is offering the chance for someone to win a free space clearing consultation with him. His services, time, travel and accommodation expenses will all be free of charge. The only cost to the lucky winner will be a maximum of $150 AUD to cover the cost of the harmony ball and flowers that are used in the ceremony.
For anyone reading this who does not know Richard, he’s my husband and also co-director of our company, Karen Kingston International. He has co-led every space clearing and clutter clearing practitioner training with me since 2005 and is co-authoring the new space clearing and clutter books I am currently writing.
He has the most advanced skills of any practitioner in the world who has ever trained with me, so you will be in very, very good hands. He is visiting the East Coast just once this year during the period 25 July to 19 August to do residential and business space clearing, clutter clearing and healthy home consultations in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, and possibly Brisbane.
About the prize draw space clearing consultation
Location: You are only eligible to enter the prize draw if your home is located in the Sydney-Newcastle-Central Coast area of Australia (sorry to anyone who lives elsewhere).
Dates: The space clearing will take place during 1-7 August 2018, at a time to be arranged between Richard and the winner.
Property type & size: The maximum size of the property to be space cleared is a four-bedroom residential home.
Eligibility: You must be the head of the household of the property being space cleared. If you share this status with someone else (for example, a husband or wife), you will need to check with them before entering the prize draw that they agree to having a space clearing done if you win the prize.
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is for a free space clearing consultation with Richard Sebok in the Sydney, Newcastle or Central Coast areas of Australia during the period 1-7 August 2018.
- The maximum size of the residential property to be space cleared is four bedrooms.
- Entries can only be accepted from a head of the household of the property where space clearing is being requested. If there is more than one head of the household (for example, husband and wife), it is the responsibility of the prize draw entrant to obtain the permission of the other head of the household before entering the prize draw.
- There is no charge for Richard Sebok’s services, travel costs or accommodation expenses but the winner will need to pay in advance for space clearing materials (a harmony ball and flowers) up to a maximum of $150 AUD. This fee is non-refundable in the event of the winner cancelling the ceremony within 72 hours of the agreed date and time.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will run from 1 June 2018 until 12 noon Australian Eastern Standard Time on 21 June 2018.
- The winners will be notified by email on 21 June 2018.
- No cash or other alternative to the prize is available.
- In the event of Richard Sebok being incapacitated or otherwise unable to conduct the space clearing consultation on the date and time agreed with the prize draw winner, the consultation date and time will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.